Located in Kingsland, Baymont by Wyndham Kingsland is within a 15-minute drive of Laurel Island Links and St. Marys Railroad Museum. This hotel is 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from Crooked River State Park and 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from Naval Submarine Base Kings Bay. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Club at Osprey Cove \- 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
- Laurel Island Links - 9.4 km / 5.9 mi
- St. Marys Railroad Museum - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
- Crooked River State Park - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
- Naval Submarine Base Kings Bay - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
- St. Marys Welcome Center - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
- Cumberland Island Ferry \- 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
- Cumberland Island National Seashore Visitor Center - 15.2 km / 9.5 mi
- St. Marys Submarine Museum - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
- White Oak Conservation Center - 22.6 km / 14 mi
- Timucuan Ecological & Historical Preserve - 26.6 km / 16.5 mi
- The Golf Club at North Hampton \- 29.9 km / 18.6 mi
- Pecan Park Flea and Farmers' Market - 32.4 km / 20.1 mi
- Charlton County Courthouse - 35.2 km / 21.8 mi
- Folkston Funnel Train Viewing Platform - 35.4 km / 22 mi .The preferred airport for Baymont by Wyndham Kingsland is Jacksonville International Airport (JAX) - 40.6 km / 25.2 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 41 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include desks and microwaves, and housekeeping is provided daily.
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 10:00 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Free self parking is available onsite.