With a stay at Days Inn by Wyndham Kingsland GA, you'll be centrally located in Kingsland, within a 15-minute drive of Naval Submarine Base Kings Bay and Club at Osprey Cove. This hotel is 29.8 mi (47.9 km) from Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens and 32.1 mi (51.6 km) from Jacksonville Cruise Terminal. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Club at Osprey Cove - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
- Laurel Island Links - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
- Naval Submarine Base Kings Bay - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
- St. Marys Railroad Museum - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
- Crooked River State Park - 13 km / 8.1 mi
- St. Marys Welcome Center - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
- Cumberland Island Ferry - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
- Cumberland Island National Seashore Visitor Center - 14.4 km / 8.9 mi
- St. Marys Submarine Museum - 14.4 km / 9 mi
- White Oak Conservation Center - 23.4 km / 14.5 mi
- Timucuan Ecological & Historical Preserve - 27.5 km / 17.1 mi
- The Golf Club at North Hampton - 30.8 km / 19.1 mi
- Pecan Park Flea and Farmers' Market - 33.3 km / 20.7 mi
- Charlton County Courthouse - 36 km / 22.4 mi
- Folkston Funnel Train Viewing Platform - 36.3 km / 22.5 mi .The preferred airport for Days Inn by Wyndham Kingsland GA is Jacksonville International Airport (JAX) - 41.4 km / 25.7 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 62 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.