Located in Kingsland, Magnolia Inn Kingsland is within a 15-minute drive of Naval Submarine Base Kings Bay and Laurel Island Links. This hotel is 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from St. Marys Railroad Museum and 8.1 mi (13 km) from Crooked River State Park. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Club at Osprey Cove \- 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
- Naval Submarine Base Kings Bay - 9 km / 5.6 mi
- Laurel Island Links - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
- St. Marys Railroad Museum - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
- Crooked River State Park - 13 km / 8.1 mi
- St. Marys Welcome Center - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
- Cumberland Island Ferry - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
- Cumberland Island National Seashore Visitor Center - 14.4 km / 8.9 mi
- St. Marys Submarine Museum - 14.4 km / 9 mi
- White Oak Conservation Center - 23.4 km / 14.5 mi
- Timucuan Ecological & Historical Preserve - 27.5 km / 17.1 mi
- The Golf Club at North Hampton \- 30.8 km / 19.1 mi
- Pecan Park Flea and Farmers' Market - 33.3 km / 20.7 mi
- Charlton County Courthouse - 36 km / 22.4 mi
- Folkston Funnel Train Viewing Platform - 36.3 km / 22.5 mi .The preferred airport for Magnolia Inn Kingsland is Jacksonville International Airport (JAX) \- 41.4 km / 25.7 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 44 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include microwaves and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.