With a stay at Kirkby Stephen Hostel in Kirkby Stephen, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Yorkshire Dales National Park and Appleby Castle. This hostel is 15.5 mi (24.9 km) from Lake District National Park and 21.2 mi (34.2 km) from Barnard Castle. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Yorkshire Dales National Park - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
- Appleby Castle - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
- Wensleydale - 17 km / 10.6 mi
- Farfield Mill - 23.7 km / 14.7 mi
- Lake District National Park - 24.9 km / 15.5 mi
- Dales Countryside Museum - 26.6 km / 16.5 mi
- Hardraw Force - 26.8 km / 16.7 mi
- Acorn Bank - 29.3 km / 18.2 mi
- Barnard Castle - 34.2 km / 21.2 mi
- Brougham Castle - 34.8 km / 21.6 mi
- Bowes Museum - 35.4 km / 22 mi
- Low Force - 35.4 km / 22 mi
- Egglestone Abbey - 36.8 km / 22.9 mi
- Kendal Museum - 36.9 km / 23 mi
- Kendal Castle - 38 km / 23.6 mi .The preferred airport for Kirkby Stephen Hostel is Durham (MME- Teesside Intl.) - 71.1 km / 44.2 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 8 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with refrigerators and microwaves. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected.
Full breakfasts are available daily from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.