When you stay at Tranna Hill in Kirkby Stephen, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Yorkshire Dales National Park. This 4-star bed & breakfast is 9.7 mi (15.6 km) from Lake District National Park and 30.6 mi (49.3 km) from Ullswater. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Yorkshire Dales National Park - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
- Lake District National Park - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
- Appleby Castle - 19.7 km / 12.2 mi
- Farfield Mill - 21.2 km / 13.2 mi
- Wensleydale - 22.7 km / 14.1 mi
- Kendal Castle - 28.8 km / 17.9 mi
- Dales Countryside Museum - 29.9 km / 18.6 mi
- Hardraw Force - 30.1 km / 18.7 mi
- Brewery Arts Centre - 32.9 km / 20.5 mi
- Lyth Valley - 34.3 km / 21.3 mi
- Lakeland Maze Farm Park - 35.1 km / 21.8 mi
- Rheged - 38.5 km / 23.9 mi
- Sizergh Castle - 38.6 km / 24 mi
- Lowther Castle and Gardens - 38.7 km / 24 mi
- Levens Hall and Gardens \- 39 km / 24.2 mi .
Make yourself at home in one of the 4 guestrooms, featuring kitchens. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers, housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
A complimentary English breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.