When you stay at vivere ad parcum in Krefeld, you'll be in a provincial park, within a 5-minute drive of Grotenburg Stadion and Krefeld Zoo. This 4-star guesthouse is 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Castle Linn and 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from German Textile Museum. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Grotenburg Stadion \- 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
- Krefeld Zoo - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
- Castle Linn - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
- German Textile Museum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
- Kulturfabrik - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
- Museum Haus Lange and Haus Esters - 3.1 km / 2 mi
- Golfclub Elfrather Muhle - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
- Erholungspark Elfrather See - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
- Tiger and Turtle - Magic Mountain - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
- Merkur Spiel-Arena - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
- Six Lakes Park - 15.8 km / 9.8 mi
- Messe Duesseldorf - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
- Congress Centre Duesseldorf - 16.7 km / 10.3 mi
- Messe Düsseldorf Hall - 16.9 km / 10.5 mi
- Palace Park Kalkum - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi .The preferred airport for vivere ad parcum is Duesseldorf International Airport (DUS) - 18.4 km / 11.4 mi.
Stay in one of 2 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli serving guests of vivere ad parcum. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Full breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage and coffee/tea in a common area.