When you stay at Hotel-Restaurant Anne- Sophie in Künzelsau, you'll be 12 minutes by car from Swabian-Franconian Forest Nature Park. This 4-star hotel is 10.7 mi (17.1 km) from Langenburg Castle and Car Museum and 12.3 mi (19.8 km) from Hohenlohe Open-Air Museum. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Swabian-Franconian Forest Nature Park - 12.8 km / 7.9 mi
- Langenburg Castle and Car Museum - 17.1 km / 10.7 mi
- Hohenlohe Open-Air Museum - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi
- Tauber Valley - 21.1 km / 13.1 mi
- Jagst Badeplatz Kloster Schöntal - 22.3 km / 13.8 mi
- Schoental Abbey - 22.3 km / 13.9 mi
- Fischbrunnen and Pranger - 23 km / 14.3 mi
- Schwabish Hall Cathedral - 23 km / 14.3 mi
- Unterwoehrd Park - 23.5 km / 14.6 mi
- Haellisch-Fraenkisches Museum - 23.5 km / 14.6 mi
- Johanniterhalle Art Gallery - 24.6 km / 15.3 mi
- Stuppach Madonna - 24.8 km / 15.4 mi
- Altes Sudhaus der Lowenbrauerei Restaurant - 25.1 km / 15.6 mi .
Stay in one of 49 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and complimentary newspapers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's many dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.