With a stay at AES Luxury Apartments in Lagos, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Nigerian National Museum and Agboju Market. This hotel is 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from Synagogue Church Of all Nations and 12 mi (19.3 km) from University of Lagos. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Agboju Market - 3.2 km / 2 mi
- Synagogue Church Of all Nations - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
- Freedom Park - 15.7 km / 9.8 mi
- Lagos City Mall - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
- Nigerian National Museum - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
- MUSON Centre - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
- Teslim Balogun Stadium - 16.5 km / 10.3 mi
- Lagos Motor Boat Club - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
- Silverbird Galleria - 18.1 km / 11.3 mi
- Jhalobia Recreation Park and Gardens - 18.9 km / 11.8 mi
- University of Lagos - 19.3 km / 12 mi
- Maryland Mall - 20 km / 12.5 mi
- Bar Beach - 20.6 km / 12.8 mi
- Kuramo Beach - 20.6 km / 12.8 mi
- Palms Mall - 21.1 km / 13.1 mi .The nearest major airport is Murtala Muhammed Intl. Airport (LOS) - 18 km / 11.2 mi.
Stay in one of 45 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms with bathtubs or showers are provided. Conveniences include phones and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
At AES Luxury Apartments, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.