Located in Lake Louise, Deer Lodge is in a national park, within a 10-minute drive of Plain of Six Glaciers Teahouse and Lake Louise Mountain Resort. This family-friendly hotel is 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from Lake Louise Gondola. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Icefields Parkway - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Louise Lake - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Plain of Six Glaciers Teahouse - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Lake Louise Mountain Resort - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
- Lake Louise Gondola - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
- Banff National Park - 13.6 km / 8.4 mi
- Moraine Lake - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
- Yoho National Park - 19.4 km / 12 mi
- Lower Spiral Tunnel Scenic Viewpoint - 22.4 km / 13.9 mi
- Lower Spiral Tunnel Viewpoint - 22.4 km / 13.9 mi
- Upper Spiral Tunnel Scenic Viewpoint - 29.4 km / 18.3 mi
- Upper Spiral Tunnel Viewpoint - 29.4 km / 18.3 mi
- Kootenay National Park - 39.1 km / 24.3 mi .
Make yourself at home in one of the 71 individually decorated guestrooms. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the hotel's coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Lake Louise? This hotel has facilities measuring 2637 square feet (245 square meters), including a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.