When you stay at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise in Lake Louise, you'll be on a lake, within a 15-minute drive of Icefields Parkway and Lake Louise Mountain Resort. This 4-star resort is 9 mi (14.4 km) from Moraine Lake and 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from Yoho National Park. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Icefields Parkway - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Louise Lake - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Plain of Six Glaciers Teahouse - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- Lake Louise Mountain Resort - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
- Lake Louise Gondola - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
- Banff National Park - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
- Moraine Lake - 14.4 km / 9 mi
- Yoho National Park - 19.9 km / 12.4 mi
- Lower Spiral Tunnel Scenic Viewpoint - 22.9 km / 14.2 mi
- Lower Spiral Tunnel Viewpoint - 22.9 km / 14.2 mi
- Upper Spiral Tunnel Scenic Viewpoint - 29.9 km / 18.6 mi
- Upper Spiral Tunnel Viewpoint - 30 km / 18.6 mi
- Kootenay National Park - 39.7 km / 24.7 mi .The preferred airport for Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise is Calgary International Airport (YYC) - 195.6 km / 121.6 mi.
Stay in one of 539 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Enjoy American cuisine at Fairview Bar & Restaurant, one of the resort's 6 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.