When you stay at Clyde Hall Bed and Breakfast in Lanark Highlands, you'll be next to a golf course and 13 minutes by foot from Lanark Timber Run Golf Course. This golf bed & breakfast is 3.3 mi (5.2 km) from Blue Heron Golf Club and 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from Baird Trail. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Lanark Timber Run Golf Course - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Blue Heron Golf Club - 5.2 km / 3.3 mi
- Baird Trail - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
- Temple’s Sugar Bush - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
- Watson's Corners Community Hall - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
- Patterson Lake - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
- Perth Museum - 17.5 km / 10.9 mi
- Studio Theatre Perth - 17.7 km / 11 mi
- Stewart Park \- 17.8 km / 11.1 mi
- St. James Anglican Church - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
- Full Circle Theatre - 18.4 km / 11.4 mi
- Wheelers Maple Museum - 18.4 km / 11.5 mi
- Conlon Farm - 19.1 km / 11.8 mi
- Purdon Conservation Area - 21.2 km / 13.2 mi
- Mississippi Lake - 23.5 km / 14.6 mi .
Make yourself at home in one of the 6 air- conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and smart speakers are provided for your entertainment. Detached private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include separate sitting areas and complimentary bottled water, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and luggage storage. Planning an event in Lanark Highlands? This bed & breakfast has facilities measuring 400 square feet (37 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle and a train station pick-up service are provided for an additional charge.