With a stay at The SKYLOFTS at MGM Grand, you'll be centrally located in Las Vegas, within a 10-minute walk of Park Theater and T-Mobile Arena. This 5-star resort is 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from Thomas and Mack Center and 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from Las Vegas Convention Center. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Tropicana Las Vegas Casino - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Park Theater - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- The Park - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- OYO Hotel and Casino - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- T-Mobile Arena - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Excalibur Casino - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Casino at Luxor Las Vegas - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- The Cosmopolitan Casino - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Miracle Mile Shops - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Bellagio Casino - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
- Wild Wild West Casino - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
- Mandalay Bay Casino - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- Margaritaville Casino - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
- LINQ Promenade - 2 km / 1.2 mi
- Flamingo Wildlife Habitat - 2 km / 1.3 mi .The nearest airports are: McCarran Intl. Airport (LAS) - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
- Henderson, NV (HSH- Henderson Executive) - 18.6 km / 11.5 mi
- Boulder City, NV (BLD-Boulder City Municipal) - 38.7 km / 24 mi .The preferred airport for The SKYLOFTS at MGM Grand is McCarran Intl. Airport (LAS).
Make yourself at home in one of the 51 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat- screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature jetted bathtubs and designer toiletries.
Enjoy American cuisine at Craftsteak, one of the resort's 20 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the 2 coffee shops/cafés. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 7 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 1 PM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.