Located in Lehi, Best Western Timpanogos Inn is in the mountains, a 2-minute drive from John Hutchings Museum Of Natural History and 6 minutes from Thanksgiving Point. This hotel is 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from TalonsCove Golf Club and 10 mi (16 km) from Timpanogos Cave National Monument. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- John Hutchings Museum Of Natural History - 1.5 km / 1 mi
- Mountain Point Medical Center - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
- Thanksgiving Point - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
- Outlets at Traverse Mountain - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
- Evermore Park - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
- Vineyard Beach - 12.9 km / 8 mi
- Wasatch-Cache National Forest - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
- Timpanogos Regional Hospital Women's Center - 14.4 km / 9 mi
- Timpanogos Regional Hospital - 14.4 km / 9 mi
- TalonsCove Golf Club - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
- Timpanogos Cave National Monument - 16 km / 10 mi
- Orem Community Hospital - 16.2 km / 10.1 mi
- Tool Hospital - 16.5 km / 10.2 mi
- UCCU Center - 17.6 km / 10.9 mi
- Flight Park State Recreation Area - 17.6 km / 11 mi .The nearest airports are: Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC) - 54.3 km / 33.8 mi
- Provo, UT (PVU) - 27.2 km / 16.9 mi .The preferred airport for Best Western Timpanogos Inn is Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC).
Make yourself at home in one of the 59 air- conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature bathtubs or showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli serving guests of Best Western Timpanogos Inn.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Free self parking is available onsite.