A stay at Econo Lodge Lexington places you in the heart of Lexington, within a 5-minute drive of Henderson County Community Hospital and Beech River Cultural Center & Museum. This hotel is 7.6 mi (12.2 km) from Natchez Trace State Park and 11.1 mi (17.9 km) from Parker's Crossroads Battlefield. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Henderson County Community Hospital - 2 km / 1.2 mi
- Beech River Cultural Center & Museum - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
- Natchez Trace State Park - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
- Parker's Crossroads Battlefield - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
- Falcon Ridge Golf Club - 20.8 km / 12.9 mi
- Natchez Trace State Forest - 21.6 km / 13.4 mi
- West Tennessee Healthcare Sportsplex - 34.4 km / 21.4 mi
- Perryville Marina - 36.2 km / 22.5 mi
- Freed-Hardeman University - 39.2 km / 24.3 mi
- Mousetail Landing State Park - 41.5 km / 25.8 mi
- International Rock-A-Billy Hall of Fame and Museum - 42.1 km / 26.2 mi
- Dixie Carter Performing Arts Center - 42.4 km / 26.3 mi
- Old Hickory Mall - 43.1 km / 26.8 mi
- Casey Jones Village - 44 km / 27.3 mi
- Nathan Nesbitt Historical Marker \- 44.2 km / 27.4 mi .The nearest airports are: Memphis International Airport (MEM) - 178.4 km / 110.8 mi
- Jackson, TN (MKL- McKellar-Sipes Regional) - 54.3 km / 33.7 mi .The preferred airport for Econo Lodge Lexington is Memphis International Airport (MEM).
Make yourself at home in one of the 50 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with bathtubs are provided. Conveniences include complimentary weekday newspapers and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided once per stay.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/café. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.