With a stay at Hampton Inn South Heritage Park in Lincoln, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of University of Nebraska- Lincoln and Memorial Stadium. This hotel is 2 mi (3.2 km) from Hyde Memorial Observatory and 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from Bryan Pine Lake Campus. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Hyde Memorial Observatory - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
- Bryan Pine Lake Campus - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
- Bryan Health - 6 km / 3.7 mi
- Bryan West Campus - 8 km / 5 mi
- Lincoln Children's Zoo - 8 km / 5 mi
- CHI Health St Elizabeth - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
- Wilderness Ridge Golf Course - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
- International Quilt Study Center - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
- Nebraska State Capitol - 10.7 km / 6.7 mi
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
- Pershing Center - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
- Nebraska Wesleyan University - 11 km / 6.8 mi
- Lied Center - 11.3 km / 7 mi
- Great Plains Art Museum - 11.3 km / 7 mi
- Sheldon Museum of Art - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi .The nearest airports are: Eppley Field Airport (OMA) \- 100 km / 62.1 mi
- Lincoln Municipal Airport (LNK) - 19.9 km / 12.4 mi .The preferred airport for Hampton Inn South Heritage Park is Eppley Field Airport (OMA).
Make yourself at home in one of the 76 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
For your convenience, a complimentary breakfast is served daily from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in Lincoln? This hotel features 600 square feet (56 square meters) of event facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.