When you stay at Residence Inn by Marriott Lincoln South in Lincoln, you'll be in the business district, within a 5-minute drive of Bryan Pine Lake Campus and Hyde Memorial Observatory. This hotel is 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from University of Nebraska-Lincoln and 8.4 mi (13.6 km) from Memorial Stadium. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Bryan Pine Lake Campus - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
- Hyde Memorial Observatory - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
- Wilderness Ridge Golf Course - 5.9 km / 3.6 mi
- Bryan Health - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
- Lincoln Children's Zoo - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
- Bryan West Campus - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
- CHI Health St Elizabeth - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
- International Quilt Study Center - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
- Pershing Center - 12 km / 7.4 mi
- Nebraska State Capitol - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
- Great Plains Art Museum - 12.3 km / 7.7 mi
- Mary Riepma Ross Media Arts Center - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
- Nebraska Wesleyan University - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
- Lied Center - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi .The preferred airport for Residence Inn by Marriott Lincoln South is Lincoln Municipal Airport (LNK) - 20.9 km / 13 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 91 air- conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 48-inch LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include desks and microwaves, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Meet other guests and eat at the complimentary reception. A complimentary full breakfast is served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.