Located in Lincoln, Langdale Lodge Bed & Breakfast is in a rural location, a 3-minute drive from Woodside Wildlife & Falconry Park and 6 minutes from Goltho Gardens. This bed & breakfast is 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from Lincoln Cathedral and 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from Lincoln Castle. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Woodside Wildlife & Falconry Park - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
- Goltho Gardens - 7.5 km / 4.6 mi
- Newport Arch - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
- Bishop Grosseteste University College Lincoln - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
- Usher Gallery \- 11.2 km / 6.9 mi
- Lincoln Cathedral - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
- Joseph Banks Conservatory - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
- Lincoln Castle - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
- Sincil Bank - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
- Lincolnshire Showground - 13.1 km / 8.1 mi
- RAF Scampton Heritage Centre - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
- University of Lincoln - 16 km / 9.9 mi
- Hartsholme Country Park - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi
- Market Rasen Racecourse - 18.1 km / 11.3 mi
- Lincolnshire Wolds - 22.1 km / 13.7 mi .The nearest airports are: East Midlands Airport (EMA) - 91.4 km / 56.8 mi
- Hull (HUY- Humberside) - 43.3 km / 26.9 mi
- Doncaster (DSA-Robin Hood) - 62.1 km / 38.6 mi .The preferred airport for Langdale Lodge Bed & Breakfast is East Midlands Airport (EMA).
Make yourself at home in one of the 3 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring DVD players and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.