Located in Liskeard, Wheal Tor is within a 10-minute drive of Cornwall Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and The Hurlers. This guesthouse is 16 mi (25.7 km) from Dartmoor National Park and 14 mi (22.6 km) from Looe Beach. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Cornwall Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
- The Hurlers - 5 km / 3.1 mi
- Cheesewring - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
- Golitha Falls - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
- Stuart House Arts and Heritage Centre - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
- Siblyback Lake - 8.1 km / 5 mi
- The Parish Church of Saint Lalluwy Menheniot - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
- Tamar Valley - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
- Dupath Well - 11.2 km / 6.9 mi
- Kit Hill Country Park - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
- Kartworld - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
- Adrenalin Quarry - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
- Tamar Valley Donkey Park - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
- Carnglaze Caverns - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
- Trethorne Leisure Park - 17.8 km / 11.1 mi .The nearest airports are: Exeter (EXT-Exeter Intl.) - 97.5 km / 60.6 mi
- Newquay (NQY-Newquay Cornwall) - 55.4 km / 34.4 mi .The preferred airport for Wheal Tor is Exeter (EXT-Exeter Intl.).
Make yourself at home in one of the 8 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
For lunch or dinner, stop by Wheal Tor, a restaurant that specializes in British cuisine. You can also grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.