Located in Norfolk, Manor House Inn is in the historical district, a 2-minute drive from Haystack Mountain State Park and 12 minutes from Land of Nod Vineyard and Winery. This bed & breakfast is 15.4 mi (24.8 km) from Music Mountain and 15.5 mi (25 km) from Sunset Meadow Vineyards. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Norfolk Historical Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Haystack Mountain State Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- Dennis Hill State Park - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
- Campbell Falls State Park - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
- Land of Nod Vineyard and Winery - 10 km / 6.2 mi
- John A. Minetto State Park - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
- Highland Lake - 16.8 km / 10.4 mi
- Ashley House - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
- Stillwater Pond State Park - 18 km / 11.2 mi
- Platt Hill State Park - 18.5 km / 11.5 mi
- Questing - 19.4 km / 12 mi
- Burr Pond State Park - 19.6 km / 12.2 mi
- Umpachene Falls Park - 20.4 km / 12.7 mi
- Sunnybrook State Park - 20.5 km / 12.7 mi
- Goshen Historic District - 20.6 km / 12.8 mi .The nearest airports are: Bradley Intl. Airport (BDL) - 55.1 km / 34.2 mi
- Westfield, MA (BAF-Barnes Municipal) - 69.1 km / 42.9 mi
- Pittsfield, MA (PSF- Pittsfield Municipal) - 59.8 km / 37.2 mi .The preferred airport for Manor House Inn is Bradley Intl. Airport (BDL).
Make yourself at home in one of the 9 individually decorated guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include complimentary bottled water, housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
Take advantage of the bed & breakfast's room service (during limited hours). A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 8:30 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a library. Event facilities at this bed & breakfast consist of conference space and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.