When you stay at The Inn at Schoolhouse Creek in Little River, you'll be by the ocean, within a 5-minute drive of Van Damme State Park and Albion River Bridge. This family-friendly inn is 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Mendocino Headlands State Park and 3.1 mi (5.1 km) from Van Damme Pygmy Forest Nature Preserve. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Van Damme State Park - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- Mendocino Headlands State Park - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
- Van Damme Pygmy Forest Nature Preserve - 5.1 km / 3.1 mi
- Albion River Bridge - 5.2 km / 3.3 mi
- Kelley House Museum - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
- Ford House Visitor Center and Museum - 6 km / 3.7 mi
- Friendship Park - 6 km / 3.7 mi
- Temple of Kwan Tai - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
- Mendocino Art Center - 6.4 km / 4 mi
- Agate Beach - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
- Russian Gulch State Park - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
- Point Cabrillo Light Station State Historic Park - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
- Navarro River Redwoods State Park - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
- Caspar Headlands State Beach - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
- Caspar Headlands State Natural Reserve - 13 km / 8.1 mi .The preferred airport for The Inn at Schoolhouse Creek is Santa Rosa, CA (STS- Sonoma County) - 145.7 km / 90.5 mi.
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 17 guestrooms, featuring fireplaces and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include refrigerators and microwaves, and housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the inn's room service (during limited hours).
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.