Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, London is in the heart of London, within a 5-minute walk of University College Hospital and UCL Art Museum. This 4-star hotel is 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from University College London and 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from The British Museum. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- University College Hospital - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- UCL Art Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- University College London - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Russell Square - 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Regent Street - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Oxford Street - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- The British Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- Oxford Circus - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
- Palace Theatre London - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
- London Palladium Theatre - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
- Bond Street - 1.7 km / 1 mi
- Royal Opera House - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
- Baker Street - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
- British Library - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi .The nearest airports are: Heathrow Airport (LHR) - 28.4 km / 17.6 mi
- London City Airport (LCY) - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi
- Gatwick Airport (LGW) - 101.9 km / 63.3 mi
- Luton Airport (LTN) - 52.8 km / 32.8 mi
- Stansted Airport (STN) - 58.1 km / 36.1 mi .The preferred airport for Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, London is Heathrow Airport (LHR).
Make yourself at home in one of the 330 guestrooms featuring espresso makers. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Steak and Lobster, a restaurant which specializes in international cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 7:30 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.