Appalling Customer Service
Reviewed 31 December, 2019
Put in another Hotel due to flooding. On check in later that evening they had no record or rooms! Booked coach home before they then said I could stay. Messaged for refund - no response & money taken!
The hotel is fine but too basic to be considered very good
Reviewed 30 December, 2019
Hotel is in a great location between Pimlico and Victoria stations.
We stayed as we had a connection from Victoria coach station early the next morning.
The hotel is fine and the staff are friendly.
The room was adequate - no frills but was clean and comfortable enough. The en suite worked but was very small.
Good location and it's quiet at night there. It's good value for the price.
Not somewhere to stay for a week's holiday in London but if you wanted a budget day or 2, or are looking for somewhere to spend a night ss before an early onward journey from Victoria, Kings Cross or St Pancras, and aren't expecting a 5* hotel, Romanos should be good for you.
Reviewed 3 November, 2019
Staff and loaction are okay, room are okay but small, no London live on telly and unable to use remote as to unable move when pressing the button. No wifi, forgot to look on reception. And not fond we shared bathroom. Only stayed for 2 nights and it good price. When checking out cos need to catch a coach no one in reception, even press the button about to leave a note but some arrived.
Good Location but that’s about it
Reviewed 25 March, 2019
We stayed here as a party of two females in our twenties and overall it was fine. The main comments I have are as follows:
- location was ideal as it was only a 10 minute walk from Victoria tube station. It is also within (long) walking distance of the major tourist spots If you like walking
- the room was clean so no complaints from this aspect
- we opted for a double with ‘en-suite’ and although I was expecting a small room, I was not expecting it to be as small as it was. The room was tiny and the en-suite was even smaller. I would go as far as saying it was smaller than an airplane toilet.
- breakfast was very standard as in toast and cereal with tea. It was fine but the owners make the toast and tea for you so it felt a bit uncomfortable asking for more
- one staff member was very unhelpful. She was friendly when we arrived and when we left but during our stay she did not try to facilitate us. For example we came down for breakfast at 8:55am so 5 minutes before it ended to get a cup of tea and she wouldn’t give us one
- pricey for what it is
I would stay here again for the location alone. It was fine for me as a low maintenance type of person but I would not bring my parents here as a place to stay.
Reviewed 27 December, 2018
I'm customer, lived at this hotel 21-26.12.2018. I'd like to share with you by my opinion.
1. There were no one cleaning in the room during our staying at your hotel.
2. Even rubbish bin first day nobody took out.
3. Next day, when I asked to woman to empty it, she offered me do it my self, then I again asked her for assistance. She did it, but part of rubbish was left on the floor in dushroom.
3. Next, about the bed, where we were sleeping with my wife. Under mattress were no bed, it's separately two boxes, and more over they are broken, with holes, which were covered by dirty duster.
After sleeping on this "bed", my wife got ache in her back, and forced tomorrow go see a doctor. And she will have a sick leave.
Are this hotel**, or hostel for bums ?
Breakfast ? It's funny! Only cereals and tea.
Our weekends where spoiled.
We consider that this hotel does'nt cost even a have your price.