A stay at The Orlando places you in the heart of Los Angeles, within a 15-minute walk of Wilshire Boulevard and Beverly Center Shopping Mall. This boutique hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Melrose Avenue. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Beverly Center Shopping Mall - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Wilshire Boulevard - 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Melrose Avenue - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- Farmers Market - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
- CBS Television City - 1.6 km / 1 mi
- The Grove - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
- Petersen Automotive Museum - 2 km / 1.3 mi
- Los Angeles County Museum of Art - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
- La Brea Tar Pits - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
- Sunset Strip - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
- Whiskey a Go Go - 3 km / 1.9 mi
- Rodeo Drive - 3 km / 1.9 mi
- Museum of Tolerance - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
- Westfield Century City - 5.4 km / 3.3 mi .The nearest airports are: Los Angeles Intl. (LAX) - 22 km / 13.7 mi
- Bob Hope Airport (BUR) - 22.3 km / 13.9 mi
- Hawthorne, CA (HHR-Hawthorne Municipal) - 21.5 km / 13.4 mi
- Van Nuys, CA (VNY) - 34.4 km / 21.4 mi .The preferred airport for The Orlando is Los Angeles Intl. (LAX).
Make yourself at home in one of the 95 guestrooms featuring minibars (stocked with some free items) and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop- compatible safes and desks.
Enjoy Mediterranean cuisine at Cleo, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Los Angeles? This hotel has facilities measuring 6000 square feet (557 square meters), including conference space.