With a stay at Pullman Luang Prabang in Luang Prabang, you'll be next to a golf course, within a 15-minute drive of Night Market and Traditional Arts and Ethnology Centre. This 5-star hotel is 15.3 mi (24.6 km) from Kuang Si Falls and 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from Wat Manorom. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Pha Tad Ke Botanical Garden - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
- Wat Manorom - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
- Traditional Arts and Ethnology Centre - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
- Wat Mai - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
- Morning Market - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
- Royal Palace - 4.8 km / 3 mi
- Royal Palace Museum - 4.9 km / 3 mi
- Night Market - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
- Mount Phu Si - 5 km / 3.1 mi
- Vat Visounnarath - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
- Wat Xieng Thong - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
- Heritage House - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
- Wat Pak Khan - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
- Tad Sae Waterfalls - 18 km / 11.2 mi
- Kuang Si Falls - 24.6 km / 15.3 mi .The preferred airport for Pullman Luang Prabang is Luang Prabang (LPQ-Luang Prabang Intl.) - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 123 air- conditioned rooms featuring minibars and espresso makers. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
Satisfy your appetite for lunch, dinner, or brunch at L'Atelier, a restaurant which specializes in international cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. This hotel has 5 meeting rooms available for events. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and limited parking is available onsite.