When you stay at The Inn at Ludington in Ludington, you'll be in the historical district, within a 5-minute drive of Sandcastles Children's Museum and Ludington Waterfront Park. This bed & breakfast is 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from S.S. Badger: Lake Michigan Carferry and 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Port of Ludington Maritime Museum. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Sandcastles Children's Museum - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
- Ludington Waterfront Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- S.S. Badger: Lake Michigan Carferry - 1.7 km / 1 mi
- North Breakwater Light - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
- Stearns Park Beach - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
- Port of Ludington Maritime Museum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
- West Michigan Fairgrounds - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
- Lake Michigan - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
- Ludington State Park - 6.4 km / 4 mi
- Hemlock Golf Club - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
- Hamlin Lake - 8.1 km / 5 mi
- Historic White Pine Village \- 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
- Buttersville Park - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
- Amber Elk Ranch - 11 km / 6.8 mi
- Hamlin Lake beach - 13.6 km / 8.4 mi .The preferred airport for The Inn at Ludington is Manistee, MI (MBL- Manistee County-Blacker) - 52.8 km / 32.8 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 7 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli serving guests of The Inn at Ludington. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, coffee/tea in a common area, and microwave in a common area. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.