Located in Lusaka, Radisson Blu Hotel Lusaka is in the business district, within a 15-minute drive of National Assembly of Zambia and Lechwe Trust Art Gallery. This 5-star hotel is 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from Lusaka National Museum and 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from Freedom Statue. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- National Assembly of Zambia - 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Lechwe Trust Art Gallery - 3.2 km / 2 mi
- Lusaka National Museum - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
- Freedom Statue - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
- Chilenje House - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
- Independence Stadium - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
- Soweto Market - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
- Lusaka City Market - 9 km / 5.6 mi 37d Gallery - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
- Lusaka National Park - 21.3 km / 13.2 mi
- Game Rangers International Elephant Orphanage Project - 25.2 km / 15.6 mi .The preferred airport for Radisson Blu Hotel Lusaka is Lusaka (LUN-Kenneth Kaunda Intl.) - 19.1 km / 11.9 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 142 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LED televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Enjoy international cuisine at Chuma Grill, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, a computer station, and express check-out. Planning an event in Lusaka? This hotel has facilities measuring 5402 square feet (502 square meters), including a conference center. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.