Calificación por los huéspedes
Calificación de Viajeros
Perfil del Viajero
Resumen de puntajes
Calidad del sueño
Not up to Marriott Standards
Opinión escrita el 8 de Septiembre de 2021
Girls screaming at midnight, pot smoke wafting around all day with no security. Platinum for life member and 6’6 and was not accommodated any kind of upgrade and stuck in a small bed where we didn’t fit. Q: “Will you clean the room today, Saturday?” A: We can clean the room on Wednesday!” Stop hiding behind Covid and serve your customers or close. Positives? Room was clean and good location.
Filthiest Hotel I have ever stayed.
Opinión escrita el 10 de Agosto de 2021
Residence Inn Louisville East
Although the personnel at the front desk was very professional, the room was awful. We stayed at a suite on the second floor and everything looked fine until I looked at the ceiling fan, it was super dirty. The garbage disposal seemed to have old food left in it. The top of the refrigerator was full of dust. In other words, the cleaning crew did not do their job and it seems it as not done for at least a week or more.
I will never stay in that property again. I have traveled all this hemisphere and it is the filthiest room that I have stayed in. It's a pity that the Marriott name is associated with this property. We did not request a new room as we were with three kids and all they wanted to do was to go to sleep after a 12 hour drive.
I was not able to include the pictures of the ceiling fan full of dust.
Middle of the Road
Opinión escrita el 28 de Abril de 2021
We could not book a room where we usually stay, so we went to this one. The personnel tried to please and were very friendly and helpful, but the cleanliness is not top-notch. This hotel will do ok in a pinch, but if you have a better option, take it.
Worst Extended Stay hotel experience
Opinión escrita el 21 de Abril de 2021
The overall stay was disappointing. I have traveled a great deal for business and stayed at a number of extended stay hotels including Residence Inn's. This hotel claims a 3 Star rating but in my estimation, is far from it.
1) There was nothing stated on Marriot's or Expedia site saying that there was only a ONCE PER WEEK housekeeping, NO DAILY. It was left up to us to get towels, coffee, dish washing materials and so on, that normally would be resupplied daily. Since we had to visit daily, at least half the time we were forced to return a second time with no one at the desk.
2) The grills were filthy, with one not operational and the other had strong gas order even after lit. The reaction was, its always like that. Random paper and bottle/can trash laying around (not terrible, but not what i would expect for a 3 star hotel)
3) Kitchen items were sparse. For example, one sharp knife, no steak knives, no baking items, only 6" (yes 6) skillet. In total, the worst supplied of any place with a kitchen that I have ever stayed, including cabins. It was stated that the rooms had the standard Marriot bundle, but i cannot believe that they have scrimped this much
4) While the room was generally clean, there was a large glue or wax deposit (about 6 inches in diameter) in the main area and another 4 inch mystery mark in the vanity area. The maintenance staff tried to clean up and did get the mystery mark, but again, not what you expect for a three star. If i'm being thorough, the couch also had tears on one of the arms (reminded me of a dorm couch)
5) Not necessarily Marriot's fault but the Expedia and TripAdvisor's photos showed a fireplace but we were informed when there that they had all been removed. This was one of the reasons we chose this hotel
Better than expected
Opinión escrita el 8 de Marzo de 2021
The hotel was definitely a lot better than the reviews let on to be. The room was clean and the area is very convenient. There could be some updates, but overall I found it to be okay for our overnight stay. The front desk staff could use some customer service training, but other than that it was good.