Centrally located in Lyon, Campanile Lyon Centre-Berges du Rhône is within a 15-minute walk of Place des Jacobins and Bellecour Square. This hotel is 1.3 mi (2 km) from Lyon National Opera and 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Basilica of Notre- Dame de Fourvière. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- University of Lyon II - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- Place des Jacobins - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Theatre des Celestins - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Bellecour Square - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
- Centre d'Histoire de la Resistance et de la Deportation - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
- Auditorium Maurice Ravel - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
- Textile Museum \- 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
- Tour Part-Dieu - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- Quai Tilsit Vaporetto Stop - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
- Part Dieu Mall - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
- Palais de Justice de Lyon - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
- Lyon Cathedral - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
- Saint Martin d'Ainay Abbey - 1.6 km / 1 mi
- Lyon National Opera - 1.6 km / 1 mi
- Hôtel de Ville de Lyon - 1.7 km / 1 mi .The nearest airports are: Saint-Exupery Airport (LYS) - 36.3 km / 22.5 mi
- Saint-Etienne (EBU-Saint-Etienne - Loire Intl.) - 74.7 km / 46.4 mi .The preferred airport for Campanile Lyon Centre- Berges du Rhône is Saint- Exupery Airport (LYS).
Stay in one of 134 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
You can enjoy a meal at the restaurant serving the guests of Campanile Lyon Centre- Berges du Rhône, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.