Located in Macon, Ramada by Wyndham Macon is in the business district, a 4-minute drive from Macon Mall and 11 minutes from Hay House. This hotel is 6.6 mi (10.7 km) from St. Joseph's Catholic Church and 6.8 mi (10.9 km) from Georgia Sports Hall of Fame. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Middle Georgia State University - Macon Campus - Main Campus - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- Macon Mall - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
- Central Georgia Technical College - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
- Mercer University - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
- The Allman Brothers Band Museum at the Big House - 9.7 km / 6 mi
- Sidney Lanier Cottage - 10.4 km / 6.4 mi
- Carmichael House - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
- Wesleyan College - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
- St. Joseph's Catholic Church - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
- Hay House - 10.9 km / 6.7 mi
- Georgia Sports Hall of Fame - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
- Cannonball House - 11 km / 6.9 mi
- Oakview Golf and Country Club - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
- Luther Williams Field - 12.3 km / 7.7 mi
- Grand Opera House - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi .The preferred airport for Ramada by Wyndham Macon is Macon, GA (MCN-Middle Georgia Regional) \- 18.9 km / 11.7 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 82 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. 42-inch LED televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Macon? This hotel has facilities measuring 1700 square feet (158 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.