With a stay at Melia Madrid Princesa, you'll be centrally located in Madrid, within a 10-minute walk of Gran Via Street and Temple of Debod. This 5-star hotel is 2 mi (3.3 km) from El Retiro Park and 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Prado Museum. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Calle de la Princesa - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Torre de Madrid - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Temple of Debod - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Gran Via Street - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Teatro Coliseum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Lope de Vega Theatre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Spanish Senate - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Sabatini Gardens - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- Teatro Rialto - 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Plaza de Callao - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Teatro Lara - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
- Royal Palace of Madrid - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
- Royal Theatre - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
- Plaza de Oriente - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- Madrid Rio - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi .The preferred airport for Melia Madrid Princesa is Adolfo Suarez Madrid- Barajas Airport (MAD) - 29.8 km / 18.5 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 273 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Restaurante Meliá, a restaurant which specializes in international cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekends from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Madrid? This hotel has facilities measuring 20183 square feet (1875 square meters), including conference space.