When you stay at Le Terre di Isa in Magione, you'll be in the suburbs, you'll be a 9-minute drive from Lake Trasimeno. This family-friendly farm stay is 15.5 mi (24.9 km) from Piazza IV Novembre and 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Naturalistic Oasis La Valle. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Lake Trasimeno \- 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
- Naturalistic Oasis La Valle - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- Fishing Museum of Magione - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
- Zocco Castle - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
- Autodromo dell'Umbria - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
- Magione Racetrack - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
- Sualzo Beach - 15.5 km / 9.6 mi
- Passignano sul Trasimeno Marina - 15.7 km / 9.8 mi
- Golf Club Perugia - 17.1 km / 10.6 mi
- Sanctuary of Mongiovino - 19.4 km / 12.1 mi
- Pietrafitta Paleontological Museum - 19.5 km / 12.1 mi
- Citta della Domenica - 19.6 km / 12.2 mi
- Renato Curi Stadium - 20 km / 12.4 mi
- Equestrian Center San Biagio - 20.3 km / 12.6 mi
- Tavernelle Aquatic Park - 20.6 km / 12.8 mi .The preferred airport for Le Terre di Isa is Sant Egidio Airport (PEG) - 32.2 km / 20 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 7 air-conditioned rooms featuring espresso makers. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and complimentary bottled water, and housekeeping is provided daily.
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, dry cleaning/laundry services, and luggage storage. Guests may use a cruise ship terminal shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.