When you stay at The Bethel Inn Resort in Bethel, you'll be connected to the convention center, within a 15-minute drive of Sunday River and White Mountain National Forest. This golf resort is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Bethel Historical Society and 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Dr. Moses Mason House. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Bethel Historical Society - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Dr. Moses Mason House - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Bethel Hill Common - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Bethel Chamber of Commerce - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- Androscoggin River - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
- White Mountain National Forest - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
- Sunday River - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
- Sunday River - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
- The Zone - 11.3 km / 7 mi
- Zephyr's Glades - 11.3 km / 7 mi
- Mt. Abram - 11.3 km / 7 mi
- Tucker's Tumble Glades - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
- Sunday River Golf Club - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
- Screw Auger Falls - 17.6 km / 10.9 mi
- Howard Pond - 22.1 km / 13.7 mi .The nearest airports are: Portland Intl. Jetport Airport (PWM) - 113.1 km / 70.3 mi
- Fryeburg, ME (FRY-Eastern Slopes Regional) - 65.1 km / 40.4 mi .The preferred airport for The Bethel Inn Resort is Portland Intl. Jetport Airport (PWM).
Stay in one of 158 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Satisfy your appetite with American cuisine at Millbrook Tavern & Terrac, one of the resort's 2 restaurants. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekends from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.