A stay at Villa Alicia Guest House places you in the heart of Málaga, within a 15-minute walk of Picasso Museum Malaga and Plaza de la Merced. This guesthouse is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Malaga Roman Theatre and 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from Alcazaba. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Santa Maria de la Victoria - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Picasso's Birthplace - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- Teatro Cervantes de Malaga - 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Plaza de la Merced - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Malaga Roman Theatre - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Monte Victoria, Málaga - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Museum of Glass and Crystal - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
- Picasso Museum Malaga - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
- Banco de Espana - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
- Museum Jorge Rando - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
- Tajo's Tree-Lined Avenue - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
- Calle Larios - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
- La Casa Invisible - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
- Alcazaba - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
- Palacio Episcopal - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi .The preferred airport for Villa Alicia Guest House is Malaga Airport (AGP) - 20.6 km / 12.8 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 9 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature showers with rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli serving guests of Villa Alicia Guest House. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 9 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage and laundry facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).