Located in Manchester, Red Roof Inn & Suites Manchester, TN is within a 15-minute drive of Old Stone Fort State Archaeological Park and Great Stage Park. This hotel is 26.4 mi (42.4 km) from Jack Daniel's Distillery and 9.8 mi (15.8 km) from Rutledge Falls. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Great Stage Park - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
- Old Stone Fort State Archaeological Park - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
- Rutledge Falls - 15.8 km / 9.8 mi
- Short Springs Natural Area - 20.3 km / 12.6 mi
- Northgate Mall Tullahoma - 24.4 km / 15.2 mi
- Elk River Dam - 25 km / 15.5 mi
- Tennova Healthcare - Harton - 25.2 km / 15.6 mi
- Beechcraft Heritage Museum - 25.9 km / 16.1 mi
- Tims Ford Lake - 27.8 km / 17.3 mi
- George Dickel Distillery - 31.2 km / 19.4 mi
- Tims Ford State Park - 32.3 km / 20 mi
- Monteagle Sunday School Assembly - 34.9 km / 21.7 mi
- Lake Cheston - 38.8 km / 24.1 mi
- Black House - 40.1 km / 24.9 mi
- Sewanee Golf and Tennis Club - 41 km / 25.4 mi .The preferred airport for Red Roof Inn & Suites Manchester, TN is Nashville International Airport (BNA) - 101 km / 62.7 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 81 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. 32-inch flat- screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, laundry facilities, and coffee/tea in a common area. RV/bus/truck parking is available onsite.