With a stay at Corte Borromeo in Manduria, you'll be just steps from Church of the Holy Trinity and Museum of the Second World War. This 4-star hotel is 11.8 mi (19 km) from Punta Prosciutto Beach and 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Church of Santa Lucia. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Church of the Holy Trinity - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Museum of the Second World War - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Church of Santa Lucia - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Church of San Leonardo - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Monument to the Fallen - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Archeological Park of the Messapic Walls - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Museo della Civiltà del Vino Primitivo - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- Chiesa di Sant'Antonio - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Archaeological Park of the Messapic Walls - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
- Sanctuary of San Cosimo alla Macchia - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
- Pista Go-kart - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
- Parish of Nativity of the Virgin Mary - 11 km / 6.8 mi
- Oria Cathedral - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
- Crypt of the Mummies - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
- Castle of Oria - 12 km / 7.5 mi .The nearest major airport is Papola Casale Airport (BDS) - 49.9 km / 31 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 7 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat- screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and slippers. Conveniences include safes, housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
You can enjoy a meal at the restaurant serving the guests of Corte Borromeo, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 8 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.