Located in Manduria, Vinilia Wine Resort is in a rural location, within a 10-minute drive of Museo della Civiltà del Vino Primitivo and Church of San Leonardo. This 4-star hotel is 3.5 mi (5.7 km) from Monument to the Fallen and 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from Church of the Holy Trinity. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Museo della Civiltà del Vino Primitivo - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
- Church of San Leonardo - 5.4 km / 3.3 mi
- Monument to the Fallen - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
- Church of the Holy Trinity - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
- Church of Santa Lucia - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
- Archeological Park of the Messapic Walls - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
- Chiesa di Sant'Antonio - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
- Archaeological Park of the Messapic Walls - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
- Museum of the Second World War - 6.4 km / 4 mi
- Sanctuary of Our Lady of Grace - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
- Church of San Marco Evangelista - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
- Church of the Madonna del Rosario - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
- Torricella Castle - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
- Church of the Madonna delle Grazie - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
- Sanctuary of San Cosimo alla Macchia - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi .The preferred airport for Vinilia Wine Resort is Papola Casale Airport (BDS) - 50.5 km / 31.4 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 18 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat- screen televisions. Complimentary wired Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature showers with rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.