When you stay at Magnuson Grand Pikes Peak in Manitou Springs, you'll be in a regional park, within a 5-minute drive of Garden of the Gods and Red Rock Canyon. This hotel is 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from Cheyenne Mountain Zoo and 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from Cave of the Winds. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Garden of the Gods Trading Post - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- Garden of the Gods \- 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Red Rock Canyon - 1.6 km / 1 mi
- Manitou Springs Heritage Center - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- Arcade Amusements - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
- Ruxton's Trading Post - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
- Manitou Cliff Dwellings - 3 km / 1.8 mi
- Bancroft Park - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
- Simpich Showcase Theatre - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
- Miramont Castle - 3.2 km / 2 mi
- Iron Springs Chateau - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
- Ghost Town Museum - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
- Manitou Incline - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
- The Incline Trailhead - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
- Rock Ledge Ranch Historic Site - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi .The preferred airport for Magnuson Grand Pikes Peak is Colorado Springs Municipal Airport (COS) - 25.5 km / 15.8 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 46 air- conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary newspapers, as well as phones with free local calls.
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Manitou Springs? This hotel has facilities measuring 600 square feet (56 square meters), including a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.