Located in Maniwaki, Chateau Logue Hôtel is on a river and within the region of Mont-Laurier Hospital and Tourist Information Office of Mont-Laurier. This family-friendly resort is within the region of Devil's Mountain and Vallee de la Lievre Golf Club. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Forest Fire Prevention History Interpretation Center - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Pythonga - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- Lac Blue Sea - 18.7 km / 11.6 mi
- Louis-Zephirin Rousseau Ecological Reserve - 22.6 km / 14.1 mi
- Chute du Brule - 31.8 km / 19.8 mi
- Erabliere-du-Trente-et-Un-Milles Ecological Reserve - 32 km / 19.9 mi
- Pere Louis-Marie Ecological Reserve - 35.9 km / 22.3 mi
- Rolland-Germain Ecological Reserve - 36.5 km / 22.7 mi
- Walleye Interpretive Centre - 40.7 km / 25.3 mi .The preferred airport for Chateau Logue Hôtel is Ottawa International Airport (YOW) - 147.5 km / 91.7 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 50 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and you can also request rollaway/extra beds (surcharge).
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Canot Volant serving guests of Chateau Logue Hôtel. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 6:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Planning an event in Maniwaki? This resort has facilities measuring 1500 square feet (139 square meters), including a conference center. Free self parking is available onsite.