When you stay at La Fontaine des Arts in Mansle, you'll be on a lake and 15.9 mi (25.6 km) from Chateau de la Rochefoucauld. This bed & breakfast is within the region of Valley of the Monkeys and Chateau de Cognac. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Tourist Office Country Ruffécois - Antenna Ruffec - 17.8 km / 11 mi
- Abbey of Our Lady of Nanteuil - 22.3 km / 13.9 mi
- Aire de Rejallant - 22.5 km / 14 mi
- The gardens of Argentor - 22.7 km / 14.1 mi
- Le Hall Black - Bowling d'Angoulême - 23.1 km / 14.3 mi
- Gallo-Roman Theater at Les Bouchaud - 23.4 km / 14.6 mi
- Memorial of Resistance - 23.8 km / 14.8 mi
- Chateau de la Rochefoucauld \- 25.6 km / 15.9 mi
- Haras de la Garde - 26.2 km / 16.3 mi
- Nautilis - 27.9 km / 17.4 mi
- FRAC Poitou-Charentes - 28.4 km / 17.7 mi
- The Comics Museum - 28.6 km / 17.8 mi
- Chateau d'Angouleme - 28.7 km / 17.8 mi
- Angouleme Paper Museum - 28.9 km / 17.9 mi
- International Cartoon Museum - 29.2 km / 18.2 mi .
Stay in one of 3 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include safes and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include coffee/tea in a common area, microwave in a common area, and refrigerator in a common area.