Located in Marinette, Baymont by Wyndham Marinette is a 3-minute drive from Stephenson Island Logging Museum and 5 minutes from Menominee County Museum. This hotel is 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from Riverside Golf Club and 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from Lake Michigan. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Stephenson Island Logging Museum - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
- Riverside Golf Club - 5 km / 3.1 mi
- Menominee County Museum - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
- Lake Michigan - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
- Theatre on the Bay - 6 km / 3.7 mi
- Tourist Park - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
- Forgotten Fire Winery - 8 km / 5 mi
- Peshtigo Fire Museum - 9.4 km / 5.9 mi
- North Bay Shore Recreation Area - 21.5 km / 13.4 mi
- DeYoung Family Zoo - 30.4 km / 18.9 mi
- Bellin Health Oconto Hospital and Medical Center - 33.7 km / 20.9 mi
- Beyer Home Museum - 33.8 km / 21 mi
- Hunter's Glen Golf Club - 34.5 km / 21.5 mi
- Copper Culture State Park - 35.1 km / 21.8 mi
- Crivitz Museum - 37 km / 23 mi .
Make yourself at home in one of the 48 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 6:00 AM to 9:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Marinette? This hotel has facilities measuring 600 square feet (56 square meters), including a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.