With a stay at Miners Inn in Mariposa, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Sierra National Forest and Mariposa County Visitor Center. This hotel is 31.5 mi (50.7 km) from Yosemite Arch Rock Gate Entrance and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Mariposa Museum and History Center. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Mariposa County Visitor Center - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Mariposa Museum and History Center - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Mariposa County Courthouse - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Mariposa County's Old Stone Jail - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
- California State Mining and Mineral Museum - 4.8 km / 3 mi
- Sierra National Forest - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
- Butterfly Creek Winery - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
- Merced River Recreation Area - 19.1 km / 11.9 mi
- Briceburg Information Center - 19.4 km / 12 mi
- Lake McClure Bagby Recreation Area - 25.4 km / 15.8 mi
- Wassama Round House State Historic Park - 35.5 km / 22.1 mi
- River Creek Golf Course - 38.4 km / 23.8 mi
- Northern Mariposa County History Center - 41.7 km / 25.9 mi
- Yosemite Mountain Sugar Pine Railroad - 41.9 km / 26.1 mi
- Children's Museum of the Sierra - 44.5 km / 27.6 mi .The nearest airports are: Merced, CA (MCE-Merced Municipal) - 66.6 km / 41.4 mi
- Mariposa, CA (RMY-Mariposa-Yosemite) - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi .The preferred airport for Miners Inn is Merced, CA (MCE-Merced Municipal).
Make yourself at home in one of the 78 air- conditioned rooms featuring microwaves and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include safes and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Miners Roadhouse 140 serving guests of Miners Inn. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary continental breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and ATM/banking services. Free self parking is available onsite.