Located in Marquette, Econo Lodge Lakeside is a 4-minute drive from Marquette Regional History Center and 6 minutes from Marquette Mountain. This hotel is 3.3 mi (5.4 km) from Marquette Harbor Light and 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from Northern Michigan University. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Lake Superior - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Upper Peninsula Children's Museum - 4 km / 2.5 mi
- Marquette Regional History Center - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
- Noquemanon South Trails Trailhead - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
- Marquette Mountain \- 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
- UP Health System - Marquette - 4.8 km / 3 mi
- Marquette Maritime Museum - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
- Marquette Harbor Light - 5.4 km / 3.3 mi
- McCarty Cove - 5.4 km / 3.3 mi
- Northern Michigan University - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
- DeVos Art Museum - 6.4 km / 4 mi
- Superior Dome - 6.5 km / 4 mi
- Peninsula Medical Center - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
- Dead River Beach - 7.3 km / 4.6 mi
- Noquemanon Trail Trailhead \- 8.3 km / 5.1 mi .The nearest major airport is Marquette, MI (MQT-Sawyer Intl.) - 27.6 km / 17.1 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 46 guestrooms featuring microwaves and flat- screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include blackout drapes/curtains, and rollaway/extra beds (surcharge) can be requested.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out and a vending machine. Free self parking is available onsite.