Hotel-Restaurant du Stand is centrally located in Martigny, a 4-minute walk from Pierre Gianadda Foundation and 7 minutes by foot from Roman Amphitheatre. This hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Saint-Bernard Museum and 20.9 mi (33.6 km) from Verbier Ski Resort. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Pierre Gianadda Foundation - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Roman Amphitheatre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Saint-Bernard Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Batiaz Chateau - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
- Dorenaz-Allesse Cable Car - 8 km / 5 mi
- Labyrinthe Aventure - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
- Casino de Saxon Theater - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
- Col de la Forclaz - 14.7 km / 9.2 mi
- La Breya Ski Lift - 16 km / 9.9 mi
- Saint-Maurice Abbey - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
- Flore-Alpe Botanical Garden - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi
- Saint-Maurice Fortress - 17.3 km / 10.8 mi
- Bruson Gondola - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi
- La Côt - 24.4 km / 15.2 mi
- Medran 2 Cable Car - 26.1 km / 16.2 mi .The nearest airports are: Geneva International Airport (GVA) - 132.9 km / 82.5 mi
- Sion (SIR) - 28.4 km / 17.6 mi .The preferred airport for Hotel-Restaurant du Stand is Geneva International Airport (GVA).
Stay in one of 30 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Stop by the hotel's restaurant for lunch or dinner, or grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.