Located in Martock, Hollies Hotel is in the historical district, a 4-minute drive from Ham Hill Country Park and 5 minutes from Tintinhull House Garden. This hotel is 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from Montacute House and 5.8 mi (9.4 km) from Muchelney Abbey. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Ham Hill Country Park - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
- East Lambrook Manor Gardens - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
- Tintinhull House Garden - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
- Montacute House - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
- Muchelney Abbey - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
- Barrington Court - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
- Yeovil Country Park - 12 km / 7.4 mi
- Fleet Air Arm Museum - 13.3 km / 8.2 mi
- Lytes Cary Manor - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
- Dorset Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty - 13.9 km / 8.6 mi
- Stembridge Tower Mill - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
- Blackdown Hills - 19.7 km / 12.3 mi
- Haynes International Motor Museum - 20.3 km / 12.6 mi
- Broadwindsor Craft and Design Centre - 20.9 km / 13 mi
- Global Images Gallery - 22.2 km / 13.8 mi .The preferred airport for Hollies Hotel is Bristol International Airport (BRS) - 67.1 km / 41.7 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 60 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Your pillowtop bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 50-inch Smart televisions with digital programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Martock? This hotel has facilities measuring 5382 square feet (500 square meters), including a conference center. Free self parking is available onsite.