When you stay at Home2 Suites by Hilton Arundel Mills/BWI Airport in Hanover, you'll be near the airport, within a 5-minute drive of Arundel Mills Mall and Maryland Live Casino. This hotel is 11.5 mi (18.5 km) from Horseshoe Casino Baltimore and 11.9 mi (19.2 km) from M&T; Bank Stadium. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Arundel Mills Mall - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Maryland Live Casino - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
- Fort George G. Meade - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
- National Electronics Museum - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
- National Cryptologic Museum - 11 km / 6.8 mi
- Guinness Open Gate Brewery & Barrel House - 11.2 km / 6.9 mi
- National Security Agency Headquarters - 14.4 km / 8.9 mi
- Historic Savage Mill - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
- Dutch Country Farmers Market - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
- Laurel College Center - 16.5 km / 10.3 mi
- B&O; Railroad Station Museum - 16.9 km / 10.5 mi
- Howard County Welcome Center - 17.3 km / 10.7 mi
- Laurel Museum - 17.7 km / 11 mi
- Laurel Park - 18.1 km / 11.2 mi
- Horseshoe Casino Baltimore - 18.5 km / 11.5 mi .The nearest airports are: Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI) - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
- Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA) - 51.8 km / 32.2 mi
- Fort Meade, MD (FME-Tipton) - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
- College Park, MD (CGS) - 31.4 km / 19.5 mi
- Baltimore, MD (MTN-Martin State) - 40.6 km / 25.2 mi .The preferred airport for Home2 Suites by Hilton Arundel Mills/BWI Airport is Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI).
Make yourself at home in one of the 80 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and microwaves. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 42-inch LCD televisions with premium TV channels provide entertainment. Conveniences include safes and sofa beds, as well as phones with free local calls.
A complimentary breakfast is included on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.