When you stay at Best Western Inn Of McAlester in McAlester, you'll be near the airport, within a 5-minute drive of Great Balls of Fire and Choctaw Casino McAlester. This hotel is 31.4 mi (50.6 km) from Eufaula Lake and 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from Chadick Park. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Great Balls of Fire \- 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- Choctaw Casino McAlester - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- Chadick Park - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
- Gerrard Ardeneum - 5 km / 3.1 mi
- Krebs Heritage Museum - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
- Kiowa City Park - 24.4 km / 15.2 mi
- Drew Park - 29.7 km / 18.5 mi
- Arrowhead State Park - 36.4 km / 22.6 mi
- Arrowhead State Park Golf Course - 38.4 km / 23.9 mi
- Eufaula Cove Amphitheatre - 48.8 km / 30.3 mi
- Creek Nation Casino Eufaula - 49 km / 30.4 mi
- Eastern Oklahoma State College - 50.6 km / 31.4 mi
- Eufaula Lake - 50.6 km / 31.4 mi
- Robbers Cave State Park - 51.8 km / 32.2 mi .The preferred airport for Best Western Inn Of McAlester is Tulsa International Airport (TUL) - 169.3 km / 105.2 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 61 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. 42-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards, and housekeeping is provided daily.
A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.