A stay at Extended Stay America - McAlester - Hwy 69 places you in the heart of McAlester, a 4-minute drive from Great Balls of Fire and 6 minutes from Choctaw Casino McAlester. This hotel is 30.6 mi (49.3 km) from Eufaula Lake and 4 mi (6.4 km) from Gerrard Ardeneum. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Chadick Park - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
- Gerrard Ardeneum - 3.2 km / 2 mi
- Krebs Heritage Museum - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
- Great Balls of Fire - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
- Choctaw Casino McAlester - 6.4 km / 4 mi
- Kiowa City Park - 28.1 km / 17.5 mi
- Drew Park - 33.4 km / 20.8 mi
- Arrowhead State Park - 35.2 km / 21.9 mi
- Arrowhead State Park Golf Course - 37.4 km / 23.2 mi
- Eufaula Cove Amphitheatre - 47.6 km / 29.5 mi
- Creek Nation Casino Eufaula - 47.7 km / 29.6 mi
- Eastern Oklahoma State College - 49.3 km / 30.6 mi
- Eufaula Lake - 49.3 km / 30.6 mi
- Robbers Cave State Park - 50.5 km / 31.4 mi .The preferred airport for Extended Stay America - McAlester - Hwy 69 is Tulsa International Airport (TUL) - 167.2 km / 103.9 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 89 air- conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 32-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and microwaves.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.