With a stay at Belle Le Vie in Melbourne (Sassafras), you'll be a 4-minute walk from Dandenong Ranges National Park and a 3-minute drive from Alfred Nicolas Gardens. This guesthouse is 3.1 mi (5 km) from Dandenong Ranges Botanic Gardens and 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from Sherbrooke Forest. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Dandenong Ranges - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Dandenong Ranges National Park \- 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Sassafras G163 Bushland Reserve - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- Ferny Creek Bushland Reserve - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Alfred Nicolas Gardens - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- Sassafras Creek Nature Conservation Reserve - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- Colehurst Crescent Reserve - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
- Olinda G165 Bushland Reserve - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
- Wicks Reserve - 3 km / 1.8 mi
- Olinda G166 Bushland Reserve - 3.2 km / 2 mi
- Rainbow Gully Reserve - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
- Wicks East Nature Reserve - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
- Grants Picnic Area - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
- Olinda G167 Bushland Reserve - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
- Fiddlers Green Bushland Reserve - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi .The nearest airports are: Melbourne Airport (MEL) - 77.8 km / 48.3 mi
- Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon) - 70.8 km / 44 mi .The preferred airport for Belle Le Vie is Melbourne Airport (MEL).
Make yourself at home in one of the 6 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and microwaves. 40-inch flat-screen televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include separate sitting areas and coffee/tea makers.
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.