With a stay at Hotel Novit in Mexico City (Benito Juarez), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of World Trade Center Mexico City and Chapultepec Park. This 4-star hotel is 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from The Angel of Independence Monument and 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from Paseo de la Reforma. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- World Trade Center Mexico City - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- Pepsi Center \- 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Blackberry Auditorium - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
- Metropoli Patriotismo - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- Blue Stadium - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
- Plaza Mexico - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- Spain Park - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
- El Plaza Condesa - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
- Parque Delta - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
- National Medical Center (Siglo XXI) - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
- Mocel Hospital - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
- Chapultepec Park - 3.3 km / 2 mi
- Paseo de la Reforma - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
- Diana the Huntress Fountain - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
- Monumento a los Ninos Heroes - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi .The nearest airports are: Benito Juarez International Airport (MEX) - 12.3 km / 7.7 mi
- Toluca, Estado de Mexico (TLC-Toluca Intl.) - 56.8 km / 35.3 mi .The preferred airport for Hotel Novit is Benito Juarez International Airport (MEX).
Make yourself at home in one of the 92 guestrooms. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Enjoy international cuisine at Aktuel, a fine-dining restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Mexico City? This hotel has facilities measuring 1615 square feet (150 square meters), including a conference center. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).