Calificación por los huéspedes
Calificación de Viajeros
Perfil del Viajero
Resumen de puntajes
Calidad del sueño
Opinión escrita el 19 de Julio de 2021
Be very careful staying at this location.......had drivers license and money stolen from our room by someone on staff(housekeeping). Police report filed but nothing else done by hotel management. Also watch for rooms where smoking has taken place we had to be moved. Most there were helpful to a point then I after that don't think they really cared.
Not as clean as expected
Opinión escrita el 15 de Junio de 2021
Our first room had not been vacuumed and didn't smell or appear clean. We immediately went back downstairs and the front desk staff member apologized several times and placed us in another room. It was clean smelling and its appearance was pleasing. We slept well on the comfortable bed and pillows, the hotel was quiet except for the A/C that ran throughout the night. The breakfast offerings were delicious.The pool and gym were closed during our stay.
Opinión escrita el 22 de Marzo de 2021
Chose this Holiday Inn Express over the Hampton Inn in town. Chose WRONG! This hotel makes me look at Holiday Inn Express as a cheap, dirty hotel and has made me rethink staying with IHG hotels.
Let me list the issues:
1. Front desk personnel was rude and not at all helpful with any issues (over worked, under paid and hate my job attitude)
2. Elevator broken, all guest had to use stairs at end of hall (three story hotel).
3. Stairwell FIRE DOORS, not on hinges correctly, nor self closing so bangs all night long when all guest must use. Luck enough to have the room right outside the 2nd floor door and had very little sleep due to them all banging at all hours. Sign says "Fires doors to remain closed" so could not prop open to cease the slamming doors. Just correct the door hanging and would silence them (would not be a huge fix)
4. Bathroom dirty floor afraid to walk on. Picture of washcloth rubbed on floor last day there.
5. Bathroom door handle broken, can not close door or use handle.
6. Bobbie pins all over the floor in main area and near beds, as well as on the counter in bathroom. Telling me no vacuum was ever run before moving a guest into room. And counter was not cleaned. (No soap, no glasses, nothing left in room due to "COVID" of course)
7. No housekeeping if stay under 5 days. Would be fine really if ever cleaned between guests, but too much proof of that not being done either. So COVID rules have become a good excuse to not upkeep the hotel.
8. Spoke with front desk, "we have no maintenance right now, short on staff, best we can do due to COVID"
Sadly this hotel has become a COVID excuse for not working. No elevator, no doors, no pool, no breakfast, no room service. Still same rates as if we had any customer service?!
Love the hotel
Opinión escrita el 20 de Novembre de 2020
The hotel is in a good spot on the main drag in Millington close to downtown Memphis,had a good time and the room was a nice quiet place to get some r&r , I stayed hear last year and the whole place looks so much better. The staff was supper helpful Thanks for all the help holiday inn ....!!!!:)
Nice rooms, great service!
Opinión escrita el 18 de Novembre de 2020
The renovations are nice and was a great upgrade. The rooms were nice and clean. Housekeeping did a great job. All of the rest of the staff was also helpful and friendly! Recomend giving them a try if you pass through Millington.